Minecraft

Minecraft

Are you tired of the way education is being taught? Then you should put Minecraft in your thought?

First and foremost, there is so much gaming environment that is similar to how we are having work today.  For example, kids are spending so much time online doing g-d knows what. What they should spend it on is doing something educational, like Minecraft Education Edition. In addition, you can interact with different kids around the world, for instance, you can connect and play with different people around the world. For all, I know you can maybe meet your long-lost sibling. However, I think Minecraft should not replace traditional teaching, and here is why. Traditional teaching has been going on for centuries, even decades. It is not fair for Minecraft to just take over like that. Minecraft is just a video game that was made 11 years ago in 2009 when teaching was created long before I was born. If kids go online all day then it will rot your brain and you have no control over what kids are doing. On the other hand, Minecraft Marketplace will be updated to offer a new education. For instance, Minecraft will be adding new games like, logic puzzle games to teach students how to code and think like programmers and a tower game that teaches students about power generation from different things like wind and nuclear. Minecraft allows the ability to collaborate and build projects and learn with your partner.In conclusion, I think Minecraft offers a lot of education that is useful for children, but I do not really think Minecraft can handle teaching on their own. I think Minecraft should be taught as an extracurricular activity. As suppose to replacing traditional teaching.

By January 3, 2021.  No Comments on Minecraft  Uncategorised